- Upper: Leather or Nubuck.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Jersey Covered EVA Orthotic Insert.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 3, 4-8, 9.
- Available in medium (D) widths.
- Footbed: Aura.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
Leather or nubuck uppers and rubber soles deliver traditional comfort—a strip of metallic webbing and metal-tip laces bring a bit of bling.
"I get so many complements on these in black. I wear them with jeans, joggers and shorts, they look cute with everything. Want another color soon!" - Jennifer